Skip to main content

Permits, Bids, Insurance, and Business Certification

Notice to Paid Representatives


If you are compensated to communicate with City personnel regarding this application or its process, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity.  See Los Angeles Municipal Code ยงยง 48.01 et seq.  More information is available at  For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or

Engineering Permits:

Street Services Permits:

Permits can also be obtained from the Bureau of Streets Services Investigation and Enforcement Division. Call (213) 847-6000 for more information.

Information on Bids

Insurance Forms

The City Administrative Officer's Insurance and Bonds Compliance Unit reviews and maintains insurance documents submitted in connection with Public Works construction projects, personal services contracts, and permits.


Business Certification

All business certifications are managed through the Bureau of Contract Administration's Office of Contract Compliance.